Stumps Stretch vs. FEC100??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

xtexan

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Columbus,OH
Wow! It's been a long time since I have been on here and things have really changed. Web site is looking good! I hope everyone one is doing well.
I was hoping to get some feedback from you all about a couple of smokers:fec100 vs stumps stretch. I have a big stick burner and am looking for a " night cooker" or set it and forget it ( or marriage saver). I know the fec is probably the most hands free of the two. I guess my question is is it worth it to give up the volume and have less headaches-fec? Or is the stumps ALOT more labor intensive. I do like the hold feature on the fec, but 80lbs of brisket is not very much.
Please help! I will be making this purchase this upcoming week.
Happy Holidays, I've missed you all. :icon_biggrin:

Will

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky