Stuffed pork Rub?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bryantom

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 6, 2011
Central Texas
Hoping someone could advise me on what i should rub on the outside of a pork tenderloin that i plan on stuffing today.  Thinking about stuffing it with some spinach, mushrooms, and probably some provolone cheese.  Just don't know what i should rub the meat with.  If i can not find anything i will probably just use some montreal steak seasoning because that is the only rub i have in the pantry.  thanks guys.

If you're going for a semi-Italian feel, I'd add some garlic (either roasted or pan fried first) to that stuffing as well and a dash of red pepper flakes.    As for the seasoning, I would suggest, VOO, OP, GP, FCBP and fresh rosemary if you can find it, if not, dry rosemary will work.

Al's suggestion of bacon doesn't sound all that bad either! 
biggrin.gif

-Salt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky