stuffed pork chops

Discussion in 'Grilling Pork' started by linescum, Jun 10, 2007.

1. linescum

linescum Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

well because of my knee i had to cancel the smoke and do things on the grill. so here's 6 chops 3 which are stuffed with italian hot sausage and all rubbed with mcCormicks gril mates.. the tenderloin is rubbed the same, and i'm drooling
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. short one

short one Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Looks good there linescum. Hope the knee gets better quick. Maybe you could get someone to help with the heavy and bulky part of loading the smoker, then all you have to do is watching part. just a thought. Get well soon.

3. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

At least you didn't stave! Grilling is always nice too. They look great. I love stuffed chops!

I often use Italian sausage, minced onion, cornbread crumbs and minced mushrooms to stuff mine.

4. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Looks good linescum. Ya know, the grilling section of the forums needs some action sometimes too. Hope the knee heals well.

5. linescum

linescum Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

i do a good bit of grilling especially thru the week after work,, i get a lot of pre prepped stuff from the wifes work place, she works at a commissary, and it makes for some convienent grilling plus with her discount CHEAP too

6. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Woo Hoo! [​IMG]