Storing BBQ Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
I made a double batch of Jeff's sauce last Saturday. I have a pretty good sized bowl of it left over. Anyone have any idea how long it can be stored in the fridge? Would it be just as good frozen? Thanks for the help.

Keith

I keep mine in a mason jar in the fridge, to be honest it really doesn't last that long in there. i put it on everything.

Thanks guys! I was just a little concerned because the last couple of days we've had meals with green chili and yesterday my wife made a huge batch of won ton soup. It was beginning to look like I wouldn't have anything to use BBQ sauce on and I sure don't want to throw it out! Keith

could'nt you "can" the sauce in the mason jars. I made some J.D. sauce and canned it, seems to keep for a long time. But hey what do I know I'm just a newbie!
smile.gif

I would probably do that if I had enough to do 9 pints. I would hate to get out the canner just for a couple of pints. Good thought though, I may just have to make more
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
. Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky