St, Louis Style Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We grew up on pork and kraut.. it goes together.. I'm going to have to try it with BBQ sauce though.. it's a learning curve for me.. I'm traditional [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You have to like Kraut to start .. just a large  can of silver floss kraut, drained ... and then add some brown sugar on it,  .. sprinkle it on , add a little bbq sauce ..  tis give the ribs alot of moisture like adding some apple juice ..  we just love Kraut .. and iit works  real nice ...
Yeap! Love kraut! Looks awesome! I'm going to try this!

Some burgers ! Yum!

I'm just going to go ahead and give points now.. I know it's all good & point worthy.. Lol nice!

points1.png
Thanks  rings, thanks for the points as well

I knew it, I just ate and am stuffed, but danged if I couldn't eat a rib or three of yours.

points1.png
Thanks Chile .... Thanks for the points as well .. turned put real  good..  and now  have ribs for Gameday,,,, 

Nice job all of it looks good,had a hard time figuring were to point it LOL

Richie

Well, it's all about leftovers today for a nice gameday lunch ... love them leftovers ....ribs w/kraut, beans and cheddar bacon mac salad 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky