specialty wood in Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twanger1994

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
New Jersey
I live in central jersey. I'm looking for a place where I can buy special hardwoods. Like apple cherry etc. Anyone able to ring in on where I can get it from. I get around north jersey with work so up there works to. THanks
81e234d1_vbattach23566.jpg

Another member-Fire it up is from south jersey and sent me 50 pounds of peach wood....I believe he is near an apple/peach orchard....

He will prolly see your thread,but Jim is a great guy,so maybe p.m. him if he doesnt see this!!!!!!

He might be able to help....

Should have said im looking for firewood not woodchips. Im guessing doitbest does not sell and ship firewood.. sorry for leaving that out...

thanks for the quick answers though!!!

Thanks for the good words Alex
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Was away from the site for about 4 days, out smoking meat the other night and BAM! The first and worst sinus infection I have ever gotten, man it sucked.
Just about over it now though.

He sent me a pm and I gave him directions and such to the orchard where I get my wood, funny hing is he lives closer to the orchard than I do!
Maybe this coming year we will need to have a gathering of the members close by.
Jersey, PA, DE, MD and any that are close.

Only telling the truth Jim...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Gathering would be great.We should work on it over the winter....

Hope you feel better man....

Hope you feeling better. Thanks for the reply. Ill pm you so I can get those directions too if you don't mind.

I think a member meeting would be a great idea!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky