Someone please help me!!! w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fanciesmom

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 24, 2008
San Joaquin Valley
I cannot stop myself! The addiction grows . . . gaaaaaaaaaaa
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

We found a wonderful meat market where they sell curing salts in addition to all their meats. Well we just had to try some stuff, a rib eye steak that cut like butter and their Italian sausage, so far (still sage sausage to go).

Well what better to do with Italian sausage????? Fatty!

2880019864_07be509d8a.jpg

Provolone, turkey pepperoni, and salami! Drooling has begun.

2879184783_a7f95e97e8.jpg

Tomatoes, black olives . . . .
2880020204_deae477f35.jpg

Fresh picked basil, then shredded mozz. and some dried oregano!
2879185279_a9ef015c99.jpg

Out of the smoker and waiting for dinner.

2880021190_3433e00c17_b.jpg

Ready to eat with a nice green salad! Pizza without the crust!

Great smoke, and congrats on the Q too!

And you need help with ???????
Keep looking for more fatty ideas and trying them , I think you are doing a
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
job .

Looks to me the only thing you need help with would be possibly downsizing your pics just a tad bit, not much, other than that, I would say that is THE nicest fatty I have seen in a while!

POINTS!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thank you so much all! Fatty's are great - and DH loves them on a sammie for lunch.

It's really a lot of fun figuring out what all to put in them. Oooooh, just had an idea - meatloaf with mac & cheese! Oh geeze this might be one I don't share with anyone! Mine!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

That is a true work of art - and yep worth points :-)

And cap dan just needs a bigger screen - pics work fine for me.
Well when I say fine, I mean I'm typing with wet fingers from the drool - man I could practically smell the smoke on the fatty.
AArrgggg, the craving returns !

Is there a specific area on the forum for fatty fillings ? If not can one be made. Sure it's great zapping around reading them - but would also be nice if there were somewhere they could all be gathered together.

That looks like a professionally made fatty. Beautiful. Maybe you should consider opening a chain of restaurants. Have to think of a good name though. I don't think Fatties R Us is taken. Might draw the wrong clientele though.
biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky