So would this work?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1650 watts is 13.75 amps on a 120v system.Its 6.8 amps on a 240 volt system.I dont know what voltage an elec. smoker runs on,Ive never had one.

John Lennon said that "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

I did not get to work on this at all this weekend. Close friends, a funneral and a flight to Michigan have blown my weekend. I will be headed toward Kansas City International at 5 in the morning to drop a friend at the airport. Next two weekends are full as well, so this might be a late August project. Oh well. It might never happen as I found some stuff on eBay that might put the ECB in retirement. Anyway, thanks as usual to all of you. The advice on here is top notch and I wouldn't trust any other group.

Thanks for the links. I will read them over tonight after the kids go to bed!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky