So what're your favorite beers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Alchemist heady topper, Firestone Walker Parabola and Bells Hopslam are my favorites these days.

Earlier I was fond of Pumpkin ales 

Moose,
There are a lot of these already done.
Here's the newest one, from 2 weeks ago:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/104083/favorite-beer

Bear

So... If "there are a lot of these already done" he can't start a new thread with the same question?!?! That's a new policy.

I guess it will clean up the forum. I imagine that rule is gonna get rid of about 99% of all posts on SMF.

I'm shakin my head.

BTW. My fav beer is my home brew Brown Ale. Shock Top Belgium White is another I've been enjoying lately. Shiner Bock is a staple.

Last edited:
Being from Ireland my favourite beer is..... yes you guessed it,the good old black stuff! There are some amazing craft brewers hear over the past 5 years producing some great beers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky