So many new folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Wow, there are so many new folk round here, I just can't keep up with yall! So here is a mass howdy to yall! Nice to have you folks here on SMF, it is a right friendly place with lots a folks willin to share what they know and ready to give ya directions to the information that makes this fine art of smokin foods so enjoyable.

Welcome aboard, glad ta have ya!

I'll second that,welcome everyone who have joined in the last week or so.
I've been kind of busy and haven't been able to welcome each new member.
I hope all of you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions just ask away.This is the fourm to be in.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

ill 3rd, call me lazy but... I really do welcome you all, just suck at typing so.... welcome to you all, great plce to be!!!

I noticed the same mass incomming a couple weeks ago and also did a mass warm welcome to all the new members- and as in most forums some are here to ask a certian question and to be never heard of again-others find this great site and see how friendly and informative it is stick around and join in.I also say welcome to all you new members and a special welcome to the ones that hang there hat awhile.

You guys are gonna get hooked on this----the people--the food---the knowledge----but---------

Don't forget to support Jeff and this wonderful site--poke around and there is plenty of value around here:-)

Post your pics too and if you have a unique smoker or are just plain proud of your set-up post a pic on the thread below:-)

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=14350

I'm still lookin for the thin blue carpet to lay out for you all. Oh there it is behind the........................WELCOME MATT. Glad to have you. If any of us lose our jobs we would be real good as wallmart greeters.

I DID have worse vices......I gave them up for Lent.....oh, wait.....I don't observe Lent.....ummm....I gave them up cuz all the other kids are doing it?

Either way......Welcome to all the new members of SMF...truly the best source of information for anything and everything to do with Que!

L8r,
Eric

Did you come up with that White Cloud?

This needs to be a permanent part of roll call or something---Maybe a special thread or initiation------"THIN BLUE CARPET"------- It's perfect-----what an idea----sort of like the Grammies or the Pope, well maybe i am going too far, but, you need to do a survey on this--see what the boys think!!

Steve

extending my greetings to all new people esp since i missed out the past couple weeks. puter probs, new motherboard later i back, was gone so long mebe i shud have done a roll call myself. lol new people-this is a great site with great members. i am sure most of you have ck'd site out a bit before u signed on, if you havent gone thru old threads there is a ton of info here. qveiw!!!

Welcome to all the new folks as well. I too am a recent addition around here and lemme tell ya, you are at the right place. Theres no shortage of useful knowledge, or friendly folk willing to get you in the right direction, and give words of encouragement.

My welcome goes out to all of the new members also. We're glad that you're here and we hope that through the many excellent threads here and the fine folks that share what they know all your questions about smoking foods have been answered. Shoot, if we can't find an answer, we'll make one up and see how it fits!
biggrin.gif
(just kidding). Folks here do know their stuff and are willing to help eveyone out-newbies and oldtimers alike.

Enjoy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky