Snack stick straws

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I found some 3/16" bamboo skewers i am going to try, Might spray a few with pam and a few just into the meat and see how they come out.
I was poking around and found that you can get 3/16" x 6"-12" stainless steel rod. They are used by Knife makers for making handles.

I freeze with skewers in, but you can't bloom sticks until after freezing( if your going to) skewers will be hard to get out. Also spaying with Pam really does'nt help, Peal Ease works better for me. Hope this is helpful. Smoke on!!

I freeze with skewers in, but you can't bloom sticks until after freezing( if your going to) skewers will be hard to get out. Also spaying with Pam really does'nt help, Peal Ease works better for me. Hope this is helpful. Smoke on!!
Done used up all my peel ease.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky