Smoky Dan has joined

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoky dan

Original poster
May 14, 2016
Downingtown Pennsylvania
I have found a lot of good advice on the site!  The conflicting posts will come in handy if I mess something up.

I have recently switched from a charcoal Brinkman to a 30 inch Masterbuilt electric smoker.

I am living in Pennsylvania and most of my smoking experience has been salmon and flank steak.  With the ease of the electric smoker, moving into ribs now.

:welcome1:
Glad you joined! The conflicting posts are one of the reasons this forum is so fun!
Be sure to join the MES group. There is a lot that you can do with it!

Thank you!  I had not seen the MES group, but now I have subscribed!

Experimenting with bay back ribs today.  Using the 2-2-1 method with a Yuenling brown sugar dry rub, and two sauces, one a honey chipotle, the other a sweet to make sure they are not too spicy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky