Smoking in PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

db192

Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
PA
Long time lurker finally making steps to be active on one of my favorite cooking site.  Located In PA.  My Masterbuilt quit kicking after three years of service so I upgraded to a Yoder 640 Pellet Grill.  Loving this unit, but only had it for about 2 months so still learning.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you decided to join us! Sounds like you have some good experience to share, looking forward to seeing/hearing some of it!

Thanks for the warm welcoming. I caught the BBQ bug after being on sent on travel for work came home started reading and bought the master built. Got some good use out of that little machine, but this yoder is a tank. I'm going to attempt some pork butts and brisket for my next smoke and will put some qview up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky