Smoking chicken thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You are absolutely right. Once the smoke started to get going I noticed that the smoke was coming out by the chip box. So I changed positions and ran the pipe out the top of the garage. I just didn't post a picture.

You are absolutely right. Once the smoke started to get going I noticed that the smoke was coming out by the chip box. So I changed positions and ran the pipe out the top of the garage. I just didn't post a picture.
thumb1.gif

awesome. Im going to use  that smoke stack idea since it only got up to 2 below here yesterday
Phil Welcome to SMF stop by roll call Let every know a little about yourself, location, smoker it all helps if you need any questions answered

When I started I noticed that the smoke would back up and come out the smoke generator so I moved the hose to above the smoker and that did the trick I will post more pictures.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky