smok'in

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by tarragonchicken, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Aloha, new to site I see some cool stuff. I have been smoking meat for over 25 years. I say the only thing better than meat is more meat. If you want to top that just add more meat. It is not cooking it is art. I will have to read rules about recipes and post. I have made 2 of my own smokers. The latest one is awesome. I wish I could send pictures. It will smoke 130 chicken thighs in 4 hours, and design is something I have never seen.

2. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

3. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome from SC, Cousin. It's good to have you on this great site. You didn't mention any recipes for spam, but I'm sure you have some. Keep us posted on your cooks and try to get some pics in. Mahalo.

4. We have all kinds of flavors of spam here. I like the garlic spam musubi. Here is pict of new smoker I made. I can smoke 70# of chicken thighs approx 130 pieces in about 4 hours. Keiwe and hickory wood is great flavor. Kabobs are on the stove but done in my old smoker. 75 pieces. My recipes are simple sugar salt water brine and smoke

5. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks really good. The color is awesome. Mahalo.

6. smokin monkey

smokin monkey Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good looking Kabobs machine! 👍�

7. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Great looking Kabobs TC.  [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]   Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Wow  !!!!

Gary