Smokin' Woman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vi_xon

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
Oregon Coast
Hi everyone,

I am brand new to the smokin' world. In fact, I am going to smoke my first meat (beef ribs) on Saturday. I have a Brinkman Gourmet Charcoal Smoker that is ready to go. Now I just need to learn how to use it! I'm hoping you all can help me with that.

Well...off to the forums to see what I can learn. I'm sure I'll have questions, so if anyone can find the time...I'll be asking them in the rib smoking forum.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Vix

Welcome aboard, Vix! Glad to see you found your way into our comfy cozy forum. You will find help, support and a touch of humor all mixed into a "family room" of friends! Enjoy your time with us and please share your experiences, both good and bad. with us!

IF you haven't already done so sigh up for Jeff Phillips' Free Five Day Smoking Course. Well worth the effort.

Cheers!
Monty

Welcome to SMF, Vix! Remember that all of us were "new" to smoking foods at one time and for many of us, we didn't have this fine Forum to learn from. When you ask your questions on smoking foods and 'Que, you can be sure to get an answer from someone who has "been there, done that". :D Enjoy the Forums and welcome to the family!

Hi Guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my smoking efforts.

Hi Vix, Welcome to SMF, I never smoked a woman before .. But I'll try anything once is the recipe sounds good enough.

Joe

:lol: You never know Joe, just might be the best thing you ever smoked...depending on the recipe of course.

Best of Birthday Wishes to you, Vix- Have a happy one!!

Hey, Birthday Girl! Hope your day has been really special! Birthdays are a great invention 'cause great food has no calories, everyone owes you for a change, and just think....if we stop having birthdays the alternative is not so wonderful!
Warm wishes and many happy returns!
Cheers!
Monty

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky