Smokin with the Army of Northern Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

specificimpulse

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 25, 2014
Fairfax County, VA
...yes, it's mostly federal bureaucrats and contractors around here these days...and no real army.  Anyway...Jeff from Northern Virginia here. Been smoking successfully on a WSM for 3-4 years. Turning 50 this year and we all know what that means. New toys. Eyeing an upgrade coinciding with a patio remodeling project about a year from now. That may mean outdoor kitchen...or not. But will definitely mean a new smoking rig to decorate the new patio. Will be poking around here and asking questions. Hoping to get smart, or at least informed. Failing that, will take what I can get. 
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF! I hope you intend to take some time and document your plans so you can share them with us? Lot's of pics and such. You might be surprised by the amount of collaboration you will receive here. Nothing like a good build to get us all worked up! 

Welcome. I live down 95 from you in Fredericksburg. I have 3 years AD with the army followed by 16 as an Air Force Civilian (Warner Robins, GA) & 15 years in DC with the Coast Guard. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but it's amazing, anything you want to know and people or so willing to help...it's great!:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:

Hello and welcome to the forum from East Texas

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky