Smokin skeeter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skeeter

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 19, 2007
Avon MN.
A freind of mine has gotten me hooked on this smoking thing. This will be my second season of smokin, first year was with a Brinkman round, my wife just gave me a new Brinkman vertical for my birthday. Her comment was the old one didn't have enough capacity. Since I don't like smokin in Minnesota winters, we do a large batch of meat in the fall and store it with a food saver. We eat great all winter long. I looking forward to learning more on this site.

Welcome Skeeter! Glad you are here.

Feel free to ask questions. The friendly folk here at SMF will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Hi Skeeter and welcome to the SMF. That's one way to ensure that you have good Q to eat all winter long!! Lots of great folks and info to be found here, jump right in.

Glad you found us!!!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome skeeter, glad to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your posts. Take a look at Jeff's 5-day ecourse while you're looking around.

Keep Smokin

Welcome Skeeter!

You better wear the winter woolys up there or yu'll freeze better thn tha meat you got stocks up for winter!

PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky