Smokin' in Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pitbully

Original poster
Sep 25, 2015
Wis-Con-Sin
Howdy SMF ladies and gents,

Chris in Wisconsin here. Been Q'ing/smoking for years, and just starting to get into sausage making/charcuterie. I mostly use my kettles, sometimes with a two rack insert I made awhile back. Got a couple smoker projects in the works too (who doesn't?!?), including a dedicated cold smoker, and possibly a small smoke shack sometime soon (that's a tongue twister!). Anyhow, I'm married and have a big family still at home, like hunting and fishing etc, and drive hazardous materials trucks for work (Mon-Fri day job, not over the road). In my recent sausage/charcuterie exploits and research, I keep finding myself back here reading threads and thought I might as well join. I'm MisterChrister on the "other" BBQ forum, if any of y'all are over there too. That's about it for now, talk to y'all soon.

Best Regards,
Chris

Welcome from SC, Chris. Glad to have you on this site. There are lots of folks eager to answer your questions, so ask away and keep reading.

Good luck and keep on smokin', Joe

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a hot day in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky