smokin celebration chicken, abt, sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
my son just won the first playoff game they are 11-0 and advance to state quarterfinals they crushed pahokee (previous three time state champs) 35-0 heres a shot of him nailing a 37 yard field goal in the first half
aebe412e_vbattach23119.jpg

was so happy today i went to work, came home about one and had to fire up the smoker while i did some chores
579f55ac_vbattach23120.jpg

ee016d13_vbattach23121.jpg

93640c89_vbattach23122.jpg

66845667_vbattach23123.jpg

Congrats to the son and his team on their victory! Looks like the victory dinner is gonna be a great one!

Congrats to a winning team. Looks like some good eats are on the way.

Congrats to your son on the victory and the winner's dinner looks like a pretty good one of it's self. Great job to both of you.

Congrats to your son and Chaminade for the win. Good luck with North Broward Prep.

The food looks good too. After kicking all those field goals and kick off, I am sure your son has quite the appetite.

Thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky