Smoked Salmon w/ Baby Ports

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

waysideranch

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2008
Kansas
Sorry nothing fancy but my three daughters requested some Smoked Salmon. I'm lucky they like mushies so of course we did them( Butter only). They are a little young to understand Dad like everything spiced up, mopped up, slathered up so I must go with the flow of course once in a while. Corn was plain as they like it. Giv'me time and will get that changed. Happy smokes to all.
87dc3673_vbattach18128.jpg

That looks great! I have yet to try smoked fish. My friends always seem to smoke it while I am gone!!

Beautiful lookin' chow you got there! I'm going to have to try the shrroms, my wife and I love them, but we've never smoked them. I got a great mango-habanera rub that will go great on salmon. I'm sending some to StfRon on the sauce exchange program.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky