smoked eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Come on Dave,

Give us the specifics while you can still type. before old Sal from Manila gets ya :D

How hot and how long?

And did they taste smoky?

Your a funny guy Cajun :D Smoker temp was 235 <or > about 10 degress thru the prosses. How long they were on is questionable at this point. You see, me and my buddy Mr. Beam, were having a nice conversaition, when all of a sudden my better half (I call her that because if we ever get a divorce, thats what she'll get....the better half...) came out of nowhere and said.." Do you wanna try that egg thingy?" And I said "Aaaahhhhh Yeahhhhh!" And then she handed me a dozen eggs, and I :roll: rembered she ment smoken chicken eggs. Well, Mr. Beam and I figured we'ed put em on and give it a try. Then Mr Beam decided he wanted to listen to some music, ( loud I might add ) :shock: and I lost track of time and its all his fault! But if I had to bet on it ,I would say about 2 hrs. They didnt have a smokey flavor, because the pork butt I was cooking at the time was at about 160, and Mr Beam didnt want to over smoke the butt. He is such a wuss sometimes.

I hear ya Dave.

Me and Mr Dickel used to have some talks like that. I kicked him out and only let Mr Miller visit now :D

I'll have to try the egg thing, sounds like it'd go good with a fatty.

Hey cuz, you may be using eggs that are too fresh. Let them sit for a week. Smokin Mike.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky