Smoked Brisket For Horeshoe Party.. Heavy Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We had a great time last night & everybody seemed to love the Brisket. It was done late.. lol We ate at about 9:30. It was worth the wait..

Since it was taking it extra long to cook I separated the flat from the point. Something I just about never do.. But it did speed things up & the meat was still moist..

I usually cook to temp but my probe went haywire. My smoker was cranking out 235* but my meat probe went from 172* to 153*.. I stuck the probe in at multiple places & got the same readings.. As you can see by the pictures that meat was nowhere at that temp.. It was done.. If not a little overdone.. But I like it that way..

Here are the pics.. Sorry about the presentation but people were on my butt about getting the meat out. They were hungry.. lol

4f73abf8_DSCN0657.jpg

748c24fa_DSCN0658.jpg

c36848ef_DSCN0659.jpg

e8ddc320_DSCN0660.jpg

afdcdf72_DSCN0662.jpg

It sure was good. Gonna have sliced brisket sammies for lunch...
drool.gif

Phil
Holy smoke ring, Batman!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky