Smoked Bacon Wrapped - Muenster & Spinach Stuffed Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

glouie

Original poster
Mar 20, 2015
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Muenster & Spinach Stuffed Pork Loin for Dinner.

Smoked approx 3 hrs, to an IT of 145F.    Rested for 15 minutes..  Made some nice juicy sliders!!

Smoked on my MES 30, with Hickory Chips with some Charcoal Briquette shards thrown into the chip tray.   I had to run out of the house, so there was probably a 15-20 period of no smoke after the first load of chips burned up..    I managed to get a slight pink smoke ring, not sure if its from the bacon wrap or the briquette..   I didn't cut away the layer of fat form the loin...

next time I'll add some mushrooms to the stuffing... and maybe a little more cheese, as it was i only used a single layer of chesse slices...

thanks!!    it tasted great..  I was suprised how easy it was to make..  I thought cutting it and re-rolling it was going to be difficult, but it went pretty easy..  I'm going to try to add more stuffing next time.. maybe either do mushrooms, or perhaps pineapples and then make a pineapple juice  teriyaka glaze for the outside..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky