Smoked Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Smoked Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Dinner

This was my last pair of "Apple Stuffed Pork Loin" slices that I smoked awhile ago, so I decided to try something different.

I heated my slice up, and plated it, added Mashed Taters & Peas, and poured a good amount of hot "Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup" on both the Loin Slice and the Taters.
This was much better than just plain old Pork Gravy. IMHO

I Will be doing this again!!

Thanks For Looking,
Bear

One slice of my Apple Stuffed Pork Loin (Heated up):
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0558.jpg.html

Add Mashed Taters, Peas, and a good amount of "Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup":
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0560.jpg.html

Last edited:
Reactions: disco
Looks good Bear! 
32.gif
  I'll bet it didn't last long at all! 

Oh my. That meal looks like the best of the Sunday suppers when I was growing up. Thanks for the great Qview and great memory

Disco

You guys and your fungus! Now fungus soup, eweeee!!!
Gotta learn to live with it----There is Fungus Amungus!

Bear
Looks real good there Bear. An old boot is good covered with gravy...lol. which reminds me....must make loco moco....Willie
Thank You Willie!!

My Mother used to make a Mock Old Boot. It was Round Steak well done in the frying pan, with gravy.

Bear

Man that does look good, never tried stuffing with apples ? Most of the time when I do pork chops on the grill I will do sliced apples as well. I am going to have to try that Thanks.

Gary S

Man that does look good, never tried stuffing with apples ? Most of the time when I do pork chops on the grill I will do sliced apples as well. I am going to have to try that Thanks.

Gary S
Thank You Gary!!

It takes awhile to master filleting that Pork Loin out nice----I need a lot of work on that as it's not easy like filleting a Fish!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky