Smoke for the meal tonight - Turkey Breast, Potatoes & Mushrooms

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking b

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 20, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, South Central PA
I had a feeling I was gonna get hungry tonight & I ended up being correct. Since I am trying to get my MES seasoned properly I figured I would smoke something...

Ready for some basic seasoning.

A little fresh ground sea salt, fresh ground pepper & a touch of fresh squeezed juice from an orange.

Into the MES.

AMNPS running a mixture of oak & corn cob.

Updates to follow...

Last edited:
Okay B!  You are doing it AGAIN!  
popcorn.gif

You know I adore you B!  Not a problem.  Love what you cook/make/smoke all the time!  Inspire others to do more!  
icon14.gif

Dang it B...how do you do it man?!?  

I want to smoke something for every meal but Steph throws a fit if I smoke too much...I just can't figure that woman...even after 27 years!!!

I did pick up two pork butts at Sam's Club tonight.  Wanted to grab a brisket but they wanted $40 for a 9 pounder and it was just the flat!!!!  Pass...

Bill

I know what you mean , Bill . 
102.gif
  She says one thing and (as usual) changes all plans...

Hey , smoking and kathryn , ya'll shouldn't be here like this ...  
68.gif
 . You're goin' to get caught
ROTF.gif

Later , and...     

Dang it B...how do you do it man?!?  

I want to smoke something for every meal but Steph throws a fit if I smoke too much...I just can't figure that woman...even after 27 years!!!

I did pick up two pork butts at Sam's Club tonight.  Wanted to grab a brisket but they wanted $40 for a 9 pounder and it was just the flat!!!!  Pass...

Bill
You smoking the butts this weekend?   
drool.gif
      I woulda passed on the flat too  
thumb1.gif

B.....as usual that looks amazing!!!! Lynn asked me last night why I want to smoke eyerything! You have done great again! :drool

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky