Skygreenbud

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skygreenbud

Original poster
Nov 29, 2007
hello out there! i just joined the forum today.i am from pa.i have been smoking for the last 15 years.meat that is!!! i built a smoker out back this past summer.it looks like an old outhouse.i made a few modifications on it .learned a lot of new things at my job.i'm a meatcutter,been one for over 30 yrs.about a year and a half ago we started smoking our own line of kielbossi,pepperettes,smoked turkey parts and some salmon filets.i am always looking for new ideas,and i like to chat about some problem i might have with smoking or if somebody else might have a problem maybe i could give a little input.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you join us.

Hello and welcome to SMF from another meat cutter , great site here and the people are second to none, lots of info and help when needed , see ya in the forums , glad to heve you here .

Welcome to SMF! This is a great place to share smoking stories and ideas and to get answers to questions. The folks here are friendly and always ready to talk about smoking. Make yourself at home. We're glad to have you.

Welcome to the SMF, you are gonna love it here!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky