Shout out from Peoria, Il

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmac702

Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
Peoria, Illinois
Greetings from Central Illinois.

An old saying is "Will It Play in Peoria." SMF plays well anywhere. I've been lurking this sight for a few months. Thanks to all who post. You are all great resources.

I currently have a Char-Broil 3 burner gas grill. A Char-Broil H2O Smoker and a Master Built that I have had for only a couple months.

I would say I'm a novice. There is always something different to try. A different technique to master. Millions of recipes and only 24 hours in a day!

Thanks

JMac

welcome1.gif
 TO SMF !!!!!

I'm south of you a few hours. been to Peoria for my Daughter's softball tournament few times.

Hi jrod62.

I'm in the hotel business. Perhaps you've been to the bigger all-suite Marriott near the mall. Not the two in the Mall but behind

Westlake. This does seem to be a great sight. I do wonder how many smokers there are from Our neck of the woods.

Jmac

Hello JMac and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF 

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky