Semi hot Italian & some Rosemary Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Picked up a small butt the other day,needed some fresh Italian,seeing Dans post on the Rosemary Sausage I added that to 1 pound being as the recipe was close to what I was using.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/241655/rosemary-sausage

Theese gloves making mixing easier,no more freezing hands

1 pound made separate

finished off with 6 pound Italian

All frozen now

Thanks for looking

Richie 

Last edited:
Richie

Great looking sausage. 
points.gif

Really uniform links.

Larry

Thanks all!! Wife just fried the little that was left,she said it is spicy. LOL

Richie

CM thanks before I found SMF I only made fresh Italian and Kielbasa Now I have no idea whats going to be made at any given time LOL Picked up some Chicken Breast this morning and I am thinking of going back.
sausage.gif

Thanks for the point 

Richie

Last edited:
Cool Richie, Funny I picked up some butt and chicken breast yesterday for sausage. I'm planning on sweet Italian with the pork and maybe a low fat chicken experiment.

Good looking sausage Richie! My friends and family love your Italian chicken sausage recipe. Next time I may sneak some parsley and provolone in there! Tried it with pork too and it was great!

Good looking sausage Richie! My friends and family love your Italian chicken sausage recipe. Next time I may sneak some parsley and provolone in there! Tried it with pork too and it was great!
Chris Thanks and thank you again I have seen you tell peeps in the forum about it.

Richie

Thanks for the link Richie, I do remember that recipe Now that I seen it again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky