Sears BBQ-Pro Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paulc49

Original poster
Jul 17, 2015
Shelby Township, MI
I am a retiree in Shelby Township, MI and was recently given a Sears BBQ-Pro Smoker as a gift. The meatloaf I made last night using a recipe from "Smoking Meat" by Jeff Phillips (great book.!) was fantastic. I've also done country style spare ribs and in both instances had a hard time controlling the smoker temperature. With the control knob as low as it will go, I cannot get below 300 deg. Has anyone had the same problem? How did you remedy it?

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from another hot day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky