sausage spice mix ...???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doctor phreak

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
oklahoma city
has anyone heard or use this brand of sausage mix...i bought from a store here called academy outdoor ..
is it a good mix or will i need to add to it....
as you can see it makes up to 15lbs of sausage and i will be using groung turkey as a base ..about 7.5lbs and 7.5lbs of ground pork....is this a good ratio or should i add more turkey or pork or ????
i am just going to make breakfast patties and freeze any advice , help , tips ,,, would be greatly apperciated
d604cfba_vbattach19671.jpg

9b19913e_vbattach19670.jpg

LEM is a good brand when it comes to just about anything dealing with meat prep. I've got their meat grinder and sausage stuffer...

While I've not tried that seasoning mix, I'd sure be willing to try it.

Let us know how it turns out!

LEM makes good products. So I wouldn't worry about the quality of the products. Like Texas-Hunter said you could kick it up if you wanted and if you don't like extra spice I would just mix it as it say's.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky