Room for this Techsasgirl?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

welcome1.gif
, Girl.... I'm priginally from Temple(Cen-Tex) , had relitives in Lubbock and Lorenzo. Glad you are enjoying your new Disorder , errr... , Hobby
biggrin.gif

Feel free to ask questions anytime, we enjoy sharing...

Have fun and...

I posted my low fat, reduced sugar ice cream recipe today. I would love it if you'd give it a try and let me know what you think!!! Love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted my low fat, reduced sugar ice cream recipe today. I would love it if you'd give it a try and let me know what you think!!! Love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a great website !! always something new to try.

looks like i will have to try some of that ice cream.

SUBMITSUBMIT

Welcome aboard.  Born and raised Texan myself.  Joined the military and I've never been back.  I've been all over the world bringing Texas with me in the form of Grilled and Smoked foods.

Howdy ! I was born in Canyon & raised in Pampa (a little North of ya'll).

Great bunch of guys & gals here. Pull-up a chair, watch the smoker work.............

I go to Canyon from time to time, and I have plenty of friends from Pampa! Glad to talk to a local.... sorta! Where are you now?

Welcome aboard.  Born and raised Texan myself.  Joined the military and I've never been back.  I've been all over the world bringing Texas with me in the form of Grilled and Smoked foods.

What branch? I'm married to a Marine, myself.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky