Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Easy Kids! Keep the Passion in check. The Boiling Ribs first is a very old and commonly used method to quickly get the tough ribs from Refer to Table in under two hours with just a short browning on a grill. Many folks don't have the time, fuel or equipment to go 5-6 hours at 225*F (107*C). I see the smoker you built, looks great, is now getting hot enough so try the 3-2-1 method without Boiling. Add some Boxty or some Farl and a Pint of Guiness, maybe some Veg if the Mrs, is around and enjoy the flavor only the low and slow Smoke can give...JJ

Whenever I need ribs in about an hour I apply a rub, let em sit on the counter while getting the grill to 400 deg F, then grill them on indirect heat for 1 hour, foil and rest for 15 minutes.

Not fall off the bone but fully cooked, delicious, with some tug.

Couldn't imagine throwing perfectly good meat in a hot water bath. Goodbye meat flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky