Ribs, and some abts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 11, 2010
McHenry, Illinois
We had my sons girlfriends family over on Sat, so I made up some ribs and some abts, I used Jeffs rub, and made 1/2 with Jeffs sauce, and the other with Sweet Baby Rays. I loved the sauce, very tasty, here are the ribs waiting for the gosm to heat up...

Here are the abts, I filled them with a mixture of cream cheese, and chedder, some minced garlic, and some rub, wrapped in some fresh bacon...

here are the ribs all cut up for the guests...

everything was a hit, we had a great time, and they loved the ribs, the men ate the abts, the women each ate 1/2 of one, too spicey for them...
oh well, there was more for me... hope you enjoy the qview
biggrin.gif

Nice work! Looks like everything turned out great! Did you blend all of the ingredients in the ABT's before stuffing? Our cream cheese ABT's come out pretty soft, so I'm looking for ways to keep the flavor yet firm them up.

Yes I mixed them, I softened the cream cheese and mixed in the the chedder, garlic and spices, then put into a plastic bag, snipped off the corner and filled, then wrapped.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky