Redi-Smok Electric Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmmm. Is it as awful as the one I received that's on their website now?
Thank you for follow up! Bad weather here this weekend........haven't been able to play around with it.
RF

I'll send a copy to you when I get home and you can take a look at it. I downloaded it a couple of years ago so it might be different than what you got.

Hello Dutch, I was able to find this forum online upon searching for a manual for my dad's old "Redi-Smok Electric Smoker" model 160-A. It is well over 20yrs old but in great condition, it's rarely used but somehow the manual and instructions are misplaced. I want to smoke some turkey legs i bought and brined. I thought I'd be able to just plug it up and go but i don't remember how to use it and don't wan't to mess anything up. I'm not sure if the old model is comparable to the newer Old Smokey Electric Smoker so I was wondering if you still have the downloaded copy of the original Redi Smok Electric Smoker? and would you mind emailing it to me? 

Hello Dutch, I was able to find this forum online upon searching for a manual for my dad's old "Redi-Smok Electric Smoker" model 160-A. It is well over 20yrs old but in great condition, it's rarely used but somehow the manual and instructions are misplaced. I want to smoke some turkey legs i bought and brined. I thought I'd be able to just plug it up and go but i don't remember how to use it and don't wan't to mess anything up. I'm not sure if the old model is comparable to the newer Old Smokey Electric Smoker so I was wondering if you still have the downloaded copy of the original Redi Smok Electric Smoker? and would you mind emailing it to me? 
like just got a redi-smok from an auction perfect condition, no instructions, can someone help me out with an copy of manual please

I'll send a copy to you when I get home and you can take a look at it. I downloaded it a couple of years ago so it might be different than what you got.

Could you email me a copy too. We just got a Redi-Smok 160-A and no instructions.

I know it’s ten years after the fact but you can order the Redi-Smok from Old Smokey in Houston. My mom bought each one of us one back in 1991. I just used it for the first time today. Glad to know I. An buy parts for it still even though it’s never been used.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky