Really good weekend...............;}-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
The weekend started to be a Saturday with the wife,my kid and his girlfriend and kiddos,well it has lasted since Friday 6pm and it's now 9pm Sunday. The Brisket is GONE

The Fajitas didn't last the day yesterday

So, today they go and get some Ribs and some big ole Bird Breast.

The ribs went on at 1:30pm and the Chix shot was at 4:30pm. Ribs got 6hrs. and 3 on the chix @ 225*F,all wood(Oak and Cherry 60/40).

here it is comingoff the smoker...

`

and my attempt at plating
icon_wink.gif

I tried to get a shot of the Horde at the table, but they were too fast and the frenzy lasted till only one Rack was left for the week. But Hijo hasn't gone home yet,so I may be left with NO leftover Munchies!!!
Oh, well. There is next weekend...only problem; What to do ???

Thanx for looking at my party and
SMOKE HAPPY
Stan aka Old School

P.S. The son said today that Trish and I will be having a new DIL and two Grand children. That turned out to be a pretty good early B-day present....I'm a proud Pappy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Looks good BBQ. Good food, good friend and family, thats whats its all about right?

The best part has to be the family time. We get the kids once a month and with 9 grandkids we have soooooo much fun
Every one is into something different . I get to take the young ones on a tractor ride and the older ones cook with us

now that looks like a good time for good food and good family together time. I hope yopu don't ever stop them either. You'll never have enough of them either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky