Ready to learn

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by brozach, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Just signed up. It's raining here in SoCal as you know if your wives watched the Rose Parade. I found this site yesterday and logged in for about 8 hours in the past two days. What a wealth of knowledge!!!! I currently am a propane user, but I'm ready to graduate to charcoal/smokin with the help of this site. :shock:

2. tulsajeff

tulsajeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

Alright.. how did you know what my wife is watching??? Just kidding.. but she really is watching the news and they were talking about the rose festival as well as all the rain in So California..

Here in Oklahoma we have fires burning thousands and thousands of acres and we could sure use some of that moisture here.

Glad to have you aboard!

3. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome aboard, Brozach! As you can see this is a happening site as well as the friendliest and most comprehensive site you will find on the subject. If you have a question about hardware or cooking in general someone here will have the answer! And be sure to check out our sister site!
    Monty

4. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the Forums, Brozach. Sir Monty summed it up pretty well when he said that this site is a "happening site as well as the friendliest and most comprehensive site you will find on the subject".

We all started out as "newbies" so we'll be glad to help you along just ask when your ready.

5. Brozach,

Welocme to the best place in town. If you can find what you need here it's not to be found anywhere.

Mike