Ray invited me but I discovered that i was already registered.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a very nice and warm day in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of                    information on just about  everything          Welcome Back

Gary  

That's great Ross! This site is fantastic, with a lot of knowledgeable folks who also happen to be very nice. Many will profit, as I have, from your baking and sausage expertise. We're all in for a good ride! RAY

Ross,
Welcome back, from southern Ohio, to the best forum on the internet if you are looking to learn how to BBQ/smoke/brine/cure/inject. Well you get the picture if you can do it to to something you put on a plate to eat then someone here has probably done it. Use the search bar at the top of the page and you will be led to the answer to most every question you can think of. If you don't find the answer there then just post it and someone will chime in with there opinion on the subject.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky