Rainy Day Wings, Pops Brine Cure, New AMPS Oval Test Run.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well... I'd say they turned out pretty good.  The kids came by with the grand babies and snarffed up most of them.  My daughter said that they tasted like the turkey legs at Disney World.  LOL I guess that a pretty good complement.  (shrugging shoulders )  Topped with a bit of Parmesan cheese. 

Sweet and spicy. With a hint of hammy from the cure which I like.  I'll do these again. 
Brian 

:drool Looks tasty !

Can you run me some up here to Whitehouse, Sure look good   
points1.png

Gary

Them wings look great. I see a new toy I have to buy. Ha.

Those sure look good. Glad the family didn't get all weathered in ..... but when ya lose electricity now you can stand around the pit make 'smores and sing songs. BTW Nice job on Texas!

Bet the family was totally impressed with those wings.

bluesbros.gif

Those sure look good. Glad the family didn't get all weathered in ..... but when ya lose electricity now you can stand around the pit make 'smores and sing songs. BTW Nice job on Texas!

Bet the family was totally impressed with those wings.

:bluesbros:  
Thanks Kevin Yeah it was a good game. LSU did pretty good too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky