rabbit tomato cheese abts???? yep

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big game cook

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
ILLINOIS
man these turned out good. im gonna work with them and come up with an actual recipe. they were just a trial and even the wife who dont eat my rabbit much liked them.

ok. pressure cooked it in an old pressure cooker i have untill it fell from bone. added 1/2 of chopped onion and a spoon full of minced garlic before cooking to add a tick of flavor.

then shredded meat in the pot and removed bones grissle. added 1 cup water and some crushed whole black pepper a chicken boullian cube. there in the same container with the beef before you ask. lol. a shake of basil salt and chopped chives. simmered it untill liquid was gone. mixed with 7 oz of cream cheese and 3/4 can of diced tomatoes.

stuffed in jalapenos and topped with a chunk of bacon. they were some good grub. we killed all these in 2 days.

Rabbit ABTs, now that's new! Looks great....good ta see you're doin good!!
:)

ya i have a mess in the freezor. should be having babies this weekend too.

doing great. wife should be home soon too. changed a bunch and happy about it. lost 70 lbs too. gained back 50 this week eating smoked meat lmao. not really.

It is getting close to Easter. I'll have to lie in wait to see if I can catch one!:D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky