Quick Easy And Lazy Buffalo Wings W/View

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by ronp, Jul 28, 2009.

1. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Lazy is me, well not really. I had these in the freezer forever.

They were very small and I was going to take them back. Anyway I thought about them tonight and figured I would get rid of them.

Out of the bag, gone forever, more room for something else.

On the smoker with mesquite for a bit. They are fully cooked so I am smoking at 165' and hold there until it's time to chow down. I have some Sweet Baby Ray's, tabasco, and Smart balance for dipping.

Come on guys clean that freezer.[​IMG]

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Love Hot Wings, the hotter the better.

3. planeguy

planeguy Smoke Blower

Late night munchy food - YUMMY!!!

4. forluvofsmoke

forluvofsmoke Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Oh yeah! You hit me where it hurts (so good) with this one, Ron. When there's steam coming from my nostrils, the wings are almost hot enough...I go for blue flames, baby...what a rush!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Your condiments will help take care of 'em nicely.

Thanks, Ron!

Eric

5. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks great Ron.
    When you did frozen wings awhile back you inspired me to toss some in for a late night smoke snack.
    Have you tried the Sweet Baby Ray's raspberry chipotle or their honey chipotle BBQ?
    Haven't tried the honey but the raspberry one is nice, sweet then a good chipotle kick.

6. ronp

No I just have the plain one. I'll have to look for that.

Thanks. And I'm glad I inspired you.[​IMG]

7. tacman

tacman Meat Mopper

hmmm.... I thin we have some tequila lime rub wings in the freezer and would not have thought about tossing them on the grill. We usually keep them for lazy dinner nights and just throw them in the oven.

Perhaps...they are headed for the grill as a late night snack instead.

8. ronp

Bad news guys. I waited too long for them in the freezer and even with the smoke and the sauce they were stale tasting. Still edible, but lacking in flavor. I am going to toss them.

Lesson learned.