Quebracho Lump Charcoal. Anyone ever try it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phillyo

Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Plantation, Florida
I picked up a bag of Quebracho lump charcoal at a local latin supermarket. I did one grill with it so far, no smoking yet. It seems to burn nice and long and leaves little ash. Smells good too. I was wondering if any of you all have any experience with it? Thanks.

Hi, I am a sales person for the Quebracho Hardwood Charcoal - here is a picture
968340c1_CIMG1331.jpg

We currently have distribution in South and Central Florida and around Atlanta and New Jersey/New York.

I am going to have to send a bag to the nakedwhiz website so he can do a review for you guys, but I can tell you the charcoal is very good. We've been in the market for many years and sell to all the restaurants and steakhouses around here this same charcoal.

All the best

Yes its good stuff we argentines take pride in our grilling so we tend to use the best we can get our hands on.Ive used this stuff every time I grill and I must say that our guest are always pleased by the tast it leaves in the meats,chicken ec,

Bussert, you must send us a sample bag to try , the members on this site will give you a better review through use of the product.

Need my address , pm me and I'll do the testing for you..........

Stan      aka      oldschool

Hi Everyone,

I'm picking up this thread again in 2012.  I'm looking for Quebracho wood in Austin Texas.  Does anyone have any ideas where I should be looking for this illusive wood? :)

MC

I will venture out and find some. Have used coconut lump thats real good but $$, 20 lbs was $40

Hello,

I live in California LA. Im looking for red quebracho wood for a BBQ. Do you have this and do you ship to LA and how much? Thanks!

I live in Raleigh NC...how can I order this stuff?? Or where can I get it??  Or I would welcome a sample bag to review??
drool.gif
  Would you like my address??

here is my phone number 919 332 1957

Tom Schaffer

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky