Q-View of smoked sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
drool.gif

Looks GREAT!!!! only sugestion I have is
781.gif
more deer!!!

happy smoken.

David

looks good... I will say there is plenty of cheese in it.... the only thing you should have done different was... sending me an overnight package of it....

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey thanks guys, I also made a few other batches, jalapeno/cheddar, pepper jack cheese/jalapeno, pepper jack, and then the serrano pepper/cheddar which is an experiment as the serrano was sitting between the jalapeno and habanero at the store and i figured i'd give it a shot so I'll be cutting into that this weekend and anytime you guys are around the St. Louis area I'll have some sausage waiting for ya.

Pics look great. I love the fact you tried multiple cheeses. I bet the serrano cheddar was killer in there, especially with that meat to cheese ratio.

Looks like a perfect all in one party snack, just add chips & beer!

It is high temp cheese, once I cut into the other kinds I'll post pics. I'm really happy with the way they turned out so far but wish they had a bit more smoke flavor

Looks real good!!!! Maby you should go a step by step on how you made them, then questions like [I wish it would have had a better smoke flavor] could be answered.  Bottom line is that you like the outcome.  The sausage looks great. Reinhard

It is high temp cheese, once I cut into the other kinds I'll post pics. I'm really happy with the way they turned out so far but wish they had a bit more smoke flavor
Thanks. I agree with the few above comments about some more detailed info. I cant find any high temp cheese locally.. wish I could though... it looks good what you have with all the big pieces of cheese in there... just need the crackers... :) 

I smoked in a masterbuilt smoker for 4hrs with 1/3 hickory chips and 2/3 apple chips. Also before I found this forum I was told to leave the wood chips in water for a half hour before smoking and always wondered why since the chips would have to be dried out before smoking would start. I think next time I'll try dry chips and 3-4hrs of just hickory

will have to check that out. After not being able to any locally I kinda gave up and just always smoker some cheese myself and serve on the side. I really was not aware that high temp comes in so many flavors..? very very cool.

THanks!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky