Problems Uploading Pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

homebrew & bbq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
NE Nebraska
I have been trying to upload a couple of pictures to the gallery and I keep getting this message.

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/home/admin/domains/smokingmeatforums.com/public_html/
photopost/data/500/thumbs/100_0726.JPG'

Is there something I need to do differently?

I think I saved Gypsy's directions some where. If I can find them, I will post them.
icon_smile.gif

It's not intuitive, that's for sure. I'm still not sure what the official way is. I set up an account on photobucket and copy the links over. You can also copy the "img" over and embed in your post.

May be sticky for the photo-challenged???

I got it figured out... just my own stupidity.
eek.gif
I was in my designated gallery, but had not selected or created a new album. I've got the Q-view uploaded now and posted on a thread in the pork forum.
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky