Prime Rib ( Hickory Smoke MMMmmmm)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
2thumbs.gif
 Nice!

You're living like a king!

icon_cry.gif
Dang man I missed another good meal just going to have to move a little closer or adjust my trips to the Amish country a little to the east. Nice job I have not as yet tried a pr in the smoker but again it's on my list and I have the masters directions to follow.

points1.png

Question Bear I noticed in the recipe that you used apple wood as well as hickory is this right. Did you start with apple and switch to hickory?

icon_cry.gif
Dang man I missed another good meal just going to have to move a little closer or adjust my trips to the Amish country a little to the east. Nice job I have not as yet tried a pr in the smoker but again it's on my list and I have the masters directions to follow.

points1.png
Thank You Sir!!!

You really gotta try a Smoked Prime Rib---There's nothing like it !!

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

Question Bear I noticed in the recipe that you used apple wood as well as hickory is this right. Did you start with apple and switch to hickory?
And Thanks for catching that. That was a Misprint. I had "Hickory" noted twice & "Apple" noted once.

The "Apple" was a Mistake.  I fixed it !!

I would never mix Apple with Hickory----The Hickory would overpower it, and you wouldn't even notice the Apple.

Thanks Again Buddy!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky