PRE MEMORIAL DAY PORK BUTT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Gary

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Sorry it took so long to get back on this--been out.  Seriously, how was the taste from the Tatonka??

Gary

Hey Gary,  I only used it on the pork chops and just used a little along with my SPOG (I keep mixed in a shaker)  So I really didn't get a pronounced taste from the Tatonka dust, But the Chops were Fantastic, I forget just how much better they are smoked instead of grilled. The Flavor was great so I guess the combo of the Tatonka and my SPOG was a home run.

Gary

Last edited:

th_HaHa7_ani.gif

laugh1.gif

th_HaHAAHaa.gif
Thanks--I needed that!!!!!  I was in great need of a little humor--was really frustrated over trying to get chips to burn in my AMNPS.  Finally had to give up and supper went into the oven instead of the smoker.  This brought a big grin to my face and really improved my disposition..

Gary

Hey Gary,  I only used it on the pork chops and just used a little along with my SPOG (I keep mixed in a shaker)  So I really didn't get a pronounced taste from the Tatonka dust, But the Chops were Fantastic, I forget just how much better they are smoked instead of grilled. The Flavor was great so I guess the combo of the Tatonka and my SPOG was a home run.

Gary
Thanks Gary.  Glad it turned out great.  I really have been interested in trying the Tatonka Dust, but have just read general comments on it, nothing specific.  Think I'll order some and give it a try.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky