Prayers Please !!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How is your Cousins son  Doing ?

Gary

First off, I'd like to say a Big Thank You to the SMF fam.... You all are awesome ! The thoughts & prayers are very much appreciated.

Just thought I'd update, the 13 yr old is still in the hospital but they brought him out of a medically induced coma ! They didn't want him to make any injuries worse but the swelling has went down. He has a bunch of small things they are treating.... But the biggest worries were the punctured lung, lacerated liver & bleeding on the brain.... The injuries all seem to be healing after some surgeries & they were even able to take the tube in his head out.

That's the extent of what I know, but thought I'd let you all know as well....

Thanks again all !

Prayers sent. Sorry I missed this. I have a boy around the same age. Gonna give him an extra hug in the morning.

Hey Justin, More prayers headed his way. I am glad he is better

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky