Pork Loin from the weekend with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navyjeremy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I did this pork loin after seeing all the posts about them here. I rubbed with olive oil and the Italian seasoning and garlic powder.

Enjoy

Amazing and my wife said so as well, and she really doesn't like smoked food. Everybody at work asks me WTF I am doing in the Navy. They all think that I should get out and open my own BBQ Pit

Wow that looks great, keep up the good work Jeremy...

Looks great Jeremy. I've got a loin lined up for this weekend. Ma wants it done using my Mahogany Sauce. Since it's a small loin, I'm going to do it in my EUDS.

well thats one good looking loin there jeremy. Nice ring of goodness. Gkad the wife likes it cause you know what would happen if she didn't. Great job and Thank you for your service
We here are all very proud of all our service men and women.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

very nice looken loin i also like the ring.thanks and
points.gif
to ya on this.
will have to ask dutch bout the Mahogany Sauce sounds good to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky