Please welcome a new Moderator

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Adam!!!! Even though you told me last week that you enjoy the winter smokes here in PA (when the temps are in the single digits), I promise it won't make me judge your sanity. Just kidding, congrats and good luck!!!!! :sausage::yahoo:

Oh geeez gonna have to watch my Peas and Ques now!

Congrats Adam!
police2.gif
   I am watching you Case.
Very cool...congrats Adam!

Red

Always glad to get new mods...Congrats...JJ

Congrats to Adam!!!
bravo2.png

I've worked with Adam many times & he is a Great guy!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Thanks guys.

Congrats Adam!!!! Even though you told me last week that you enjoy the winter smokes here in PA (when the temps are in the single digits), I promise it won't make me judge your sanity. Just kidding, congrats and good luck!!!!!
sausage.gif
yahoo.gif
Thanks man,

The good smokin days are coming.      
yahoo.gif

Good news to you.

Minimum wage will soon be lift to $9.00 an hour. LOL!

dcarch

Well all I can say is, the SMF crew must be pretty choosey on who they pick because they just picked another winner, congrats dude...

hmmm... more Mods to keep me in line!

Congratulations! You will be a great asset to SMF.

Happy smoken.

David

Well all I can say is, the SMF crew must be pretty choosey on who they pick because they just picked another winner, congrats dude...

hmmm... more Mods to keep me in line!
Thanks for the complements.

Last edited:
Damn.. I'm late to the party... AGAIN... Congrats Adam... BTW... what section are you moderating ?? I didn't see it mentioned any where...

Welcome, welcome. This southern boy got nothing against a good ole PA boy (unless he's a Steelers fan, go figure). Even so, (as a 42 year Dolphins fan) I say welcome Adam, cause no matter what, a smoker is a smoker. Welcome aboard.

Former USN. 

OK?

He is a great guy, but?

It has been over a week?

Now we can give him the same headaches we give all the other mods? 
biggrin.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

OK?

He is a great guy, but?

It has been over a week?

Now we can give him the same headaches we give all the other mods?  :biggrin:

Good luck and good smoking.

Can I handle it?

Maybe?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky