Piro’s New Side Box

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thepiro

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
Celt
Spent most of the morning assembling my new smoker

When I unpack the box I started to worry, to many parts

Got all the packing of and things looked better

Legs came together and confidence grows

Smoke chamber goes on

No problem with the side box

Lids on

Ready to go

Only 2 washers left.

I had a fire in both boxes to get rid of the newness, then I checked the weather, and it doesn’t look good, rain until possibly Wednesday. So I will have to sit on my hands until then.

Congrats on the new smoker. You could be seasoning her up at least. Then smoke when the weather gets better.

On the box it claims that it is a Portland and the brand name is Dazzlers, but I suspect that is was manufactured in the Orient.

It is defiantly an el cheepo, it’s hard to get decent smokers this side of the pond. I have spotted the same model under different names, some at rather inflated prices.

I had a fire in both boxes last night which seems to have seasoned the inside of the smoker, but it has also burnt of a fare bit of paint on the outside,

I will put some fire black on at the end of the year

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky